miércoles, 7 de enero de 2009

David Beckham: So Hot He Scares Ed Westwick



Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick is no stranger to manly beauty. Every day he works alongside such paragons of masculine fineness as Chace Crawford and Penn Badgley. And yet the 21-year-old British-born actor went all aflutter in the presence of man's man and king of the metros, David Beckham, 33.
Westwick confesses to UK magazine Reveal (via Radar) that he was feeling cool as a teenage TV-star at a New York party. Classically handsome David Bowie was seated at the adjacent table and devilishly gorgeous George Clooney shook his hand. Young Westwick took all of this attention in his stride, until his bladder sent him in search of relief.
"I went to the toilet, and there was David Beckham. I couldn't say anything, I just ran out. A friend tried to persuade me to say, 'Hello,' but I couldn't do it. It was ridiculous. There have been a couple of times now that I've been in the same room as him, but I just can't go up to him. I can't do it."
Surely, there is someone who can advise shy Ed on how to make a good impression at the urinal.
For starters, some people say that the best way not to be intimidated by a person, is to picture that person naked. But picturing the nude Beckham might not quite work for Ed in this situation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario